We Can't Wait to See You Again.
At Universal Orlando Resort the safety of our guests is our first priority. In response to COVID-19 we are following all CDC guidelines and have instituted strict protocols to protect our visitors. Things like social distancing, health screenings, and sanitizing.
CLICK HERE to review our full destination safety guidelines for our parks.
Corporate Events in our Theme Parks and Universal CityWalk
SOCIAL DISTANCING AND EVENT DESIGN
Whether in our theme parks or CityWalk, our Event Management team will partner with you to design the optimal event footprint to accommodate appropriate social distancing for your attendees.
- Social distancing signage will be prominently displayed throughout the event and attraction queues.
- Everyone is required to wear a face covering during his or her visit to Universal Orlando Resort.
Attendees will have their temperatures taken in a designated screening area, prior to a security checkpoint. Any guest that has a temperature of 100.4 degrees or greater will not be admitted.
GENERAL ENHANCED CLEANING STANDARDS
- Increased restroom cleaning and intermittent closures to allow for additional sanitization practices.
- Sanitization teams will be visible and focused on disinfecting high touch and traffic points.
- Hand sanitizer stations located throughout the theme parks and CityWalk
The following are updates to our existing strict food safety standards:
- Hands-free sanitizer dispensers* will be located in convenient locations on or near food stations and bars.
- Food stations will be attended by trained** food services personnel to pre-plate food items.
- Sanitizing wipes will be accessible to sanitize hands, phones and personal belongings.
- Food services team will be required to wear gloves during the event and wash hands every 15 minutes.
- Hand sanitizers and wash sinks present behind every back of house location.
*Number of dispensers used for meal function will be determined by menu selection and guest guarantee.**Universal Orlando Food Service Team Members are required to attend Food Safety courses.
- Capacities will be reduced appropriately to accommodate social distancing
- Seating available indoors and outdoors
- Limiting seating at tables to 10 guests or less
RIDES & ATTRACTIONS
The following are required procedures within attractions:
- Guests will be required to wear face coverings on attractions
- Hand sanitizer will be provided prior to boarding a ride vehicle
- Limiting the number of guests in queues
- Staggering attraction ride vehicle loading to create distance between parties
- Some queue experiences may be slightly altered as we implement new procedures
- Wait times may be longer than usual due to new procedures